Welcome To Floratex
When Quality Metters to You
A Malaysian incorporated company established in 1991, has been in the floral business since its inception.
Being highly specialized in the manufacturing and supplies of quality floral foam, we have gone a long way and gain valuable technologies and experience in floral foam for the needs of floral industries.
We offer a full line of Floratex Floral Wet Foam in 3 densities: Soft, Premium Hard, Supreme. Available in a varieties of shapes and sizes to suit any floral design project. Plus, it delivers the superior value you expect from Floratex.
- Longer lasting flowers
- Quick and even soaking
- Optimum pH for flower’s health
- Superior density grips and holds stem securely
Our Flotex Floral Dry Foam is prefect for arranging fake flowers with artificial stems, including thin metal or plastic ones. It is denser compared to the wet foam and it holds stem permanently in the position. It’s the easy to glue, cut and shape accordingly to your needs and make quick work and can also be used for other craft projects.
Dry Foam is available in green and grey in standard bricks and a varieties of shapes and sizes. Perfect use for artificial flower arrangements.
- Lightweight and easy to work with
- Not easily crumble
Steps on how to soak wet foam
1. Fill up a clean container with water and the container should be bigger enough for the wet foam to float freely. Gently place the wet foam on top of the water and let it soak naturally. This entire process only takes about 1 minute or 2.
2. Resist the urge to dip into the water. Forcing water into the foam creates air pockets which will cause the flowers to dry up ahead of schedule.
3. Changing colour to dark green at which point it’s ready to be used. Begin arranging your flowers with a waterproof work surface or in whatever container you’ve chosen for your arrangement.
4. The fresh flowers will remain hydrated between 7 to 10 days. Continue to add water to the container once daily so that the wet foam is kept wet.